Sunday, January 14, 2007

Jan 10th (Weds)



Beautiful, isn't it? Even more beautiful is that it is an EASY slope, phew! Not so sure I could face the top of a steep slope today - truth be told - it rained, yes rained yesterday so the slopes are very icy in the morning. Carve, carve, carve - ohhh my leg muscles, but my ski instructor has very little pity. What's up with rain in the winter??? Thankfully, I took the afternoon off to go to my son's Kinder-Fest... (see next photo)...
His ski school had an afternoon of Krapfen's (think jelly filled donuts, but not quiet as sweet), plus hot punch for the kids, followed by pig-pile sledding down a hill on a tube - here you can see me with my son (front and center - can't miss my retro pink snow suit - my son is in green) - we are waiting in line to get him on a tube. 1 adult and about 3-4 kids per ride. He had lots of fun! And you know what, so did my DH and I!!!

No comments: