Sunday, January 14, 2007

Jan 11th (Thursday)















How did skiing go today? Well, we did - steep slopes and moguls - which of course, means I fell - more than once. But, I bounced back up each time laughing. And - my ski teacher really does push us - lots - and keeps an eagle eye on us - so I am learning. Unfortunately, one of my class mates broke his thumb. Here's a photo from the top of 1 slope - right where everyone meets their group (because for some reason you always seem to get seperated in the chair lift lines) and takes photos - smile - then go a few more feet and meet a slooooope!!!! End of smile, LOL!











Taking the T-Bar to get to where I want to be at the end of the day - big sigh of relief - I am tired! But happy - despite my falls, it was great fun! Please be slightly impressed with this slightly blurry photo because believe me, taking a photo while on a T-Bar is a slight challenge!

No comments: